Wednesday, August 1, 2012

VANS WARPED TOUR 2012











Yesterday, Cincinnati, Ohio host the 2012 Vans Warped Tour at Riverbend Music Center. 
This tour is a place where punk, metal, hardcore music fans go to see about forty different bands in one day. Bands from New Found Glory, Yellowcard, Taking Back Sunday, All Time Low, Every Time I Die, Pierce The Veil, Senses Fail, Twin Atlantic, and many more grace the stages yesterday. 
Warped Tour always brings out my inner punk. Even though I haven't been to warped tour in four years and kinda stop listening to this kind of music, I still love just being at concerts, especially music festivals. Warped Tour 2012 was a hot, sweaty, but it sure was fun dancing the day away with my friends.
Pictures coming soon. 
*videos from youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment