Wednesday, September 12, 2012

THE AVETT BROTHERS - THE CARPENTER


"The Carpenter" is The Avett Brothers seventh studio album which came out Sept. 11th. Once again, they did not disappoint. They wrote another series of catchy and hook-filled anthems that represent a range of emotions. There are six songs that I can't stop listening to: "The Once And Future Carpenter", "Live And Die", "Winter In My Heart", "I Never Knew You", "Through My Prayers", and "February Seven". So many of these songs hit me on a personal level. Each time I listen, I fall in love with each track. The Avett Brothers have been around for a while and this album shows that they still know how to write. Give "The Carpenter" a listen. You may find some meaning in it like I did. You may even love it. 




*Check out their website, their are a few videos of the brothers telling the story behind a couple of the songs on the album. 

No comments:

Post a Comment