Tuesday, February 5, 2013

WELL, HELLO FEBRUARY

Wow! I can't believe it's Feburary and this is my first post for the new year. Ahh! Shows ya how busy I am or maybe it's how lazy I am. I'll go with the second statement. Lately, I've been so lazy this winter. Like all I wanna do is lay in bed, drink tea and read all day. I'll wake up, go to work, come home, eat, go to bed and start the same routine over again. I need to find more motviation, like going to the gym and stop being so lazy. 
 Anyways, I told myself that for 2013 I'm going to blog more and make something out of this blog. I've been wanting to start my own fashion/music inspire blog for years and I kind of started geting into it last summer, but then I just stopped. I really have no reason why I stopped blogging. I just stopped. So, starting today, February 5th, I'm going to give "Clara's Obsessions" more attention. To anyone who visits this blog, expect more posts coming up. 



Here is "Believer" by American Authors for you to enjoy. 
Hope you are having a wonderful Tuesday :)

Image from Weheartit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment